Le Plan

This medieval fortified town was founded in 1366 by Jean, Count of Comminges. It is entered through the “Porte Bâtie” dating from the same period. Saint-Pierre church, also built in 1366, is remarkable for its fortified facade dominated by 2 square towers and its ashlar crenellated bell tower, listed as a Monument Historique.

Several half-timbered houses dating from the 16th century and the old market hall complete the old town.

Leisure activities include walks in the woods, fishing in the Volp, pétanque, bowling and a classic car rally on the first Sunday in June.

À découvrir à proximité

Filter by